This won’t help everyone but hopefully a few of you! My acne started around age 13 and sky rocketed from there. Not only on my face but my arms shoulders and back as well. I was insecure and depressed most of my teenage years and wore long sleeve when around anyone including my family. Skip to beginning of this year in January I got the worst break out. Cystic acne all over my face and back and nothing worked. I’ve tried everything from prescribed topical to pills from my doctors and nothing ever fully cleared my skin. So I took a HUGE risk. I stopped treating my skin. No more acne face or body wash, no medicated wipes, no pills. I also took dairy completely out of my diet. I use cetaphil as a body/face wash and their moisturizer, and I do face masks 2x a week. My acne is almost completely gone aside from a few spots on my neck. I am looking for ways to get rid of the scars now but so much progress happened after I stopped irritating my skin.
[link] [comments]
from Acne http://ift.tt/2own5gT
No comments: