I don't get acne on my T-zone, cheeks, or chin area. Recently, I have acne on the perimeters of my face, primarily the left side in the mid/lower jaw area. The other area is below my right ear. The acne on the left side is very itchy and I'm actually starting to think that it's not acne. The bumps remind me of little bug bites. There are around 4-6 bumps, uncolored. And then there is 1-2 similar bumps below my right ear.
I don't press the phone on my face, rarely touch the sides of my face, and I've been changing my pillow case almost every night. I only use water and air dry my face.
Could it simply be because I am not washing the perimeter of my face well enough compared to the front of my face? After all, when I wash my face it gets swept to the perimeter. Or is it something else causing this?
The only thing I think could be causing it is one time I used an old, not very clean shaver to shave my face. But then why is only my left side reacting badly?
[link] [comments]
from Acne http://ift.tt/2FaJPMO
No comments: