banner image
banner image

30 Day Living Libations Experiment (Part 2: Final Review + Results)

Just completed my 30 day Living Libations experiment! In this experiment I used 5 of Living Libations all natural skincare products exclusively for 30 days. My results were polar extremes of both good and bad. On one end, 2 products completely got rid of my melasma (which I was absolutely shocked to see), but on the other end, there was one product out of the 5 that just didn't work well with my skin. To find out more about my experiment and results, what I liked and didn't like about each product, and how I got rid of my pigmentation, click through to check out my final review.

(The post 30 Day Living Libations Experiment (Part 2: Final Review + Results) appeared first on The CLEAR SKIN Essentials).



from Blog – The CLEAR SKIN Essentials https://ift.tt/2BqRqq2
30 Day Living Libations Experiment (Part 2: Final Review + Results) 30 Day Living Libations Experiment (Part 2: Final Review + Results) Reviewed by Admin on August 19, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

banner image
Powered by Blogger.